We are committed to making e-signum an ever more efficient and effective tool with the objective of giving you back the precious time often lost in file management. Updates are regularly carried out to provide you with the best possible user experience.
Today’s upgrades are mainly focused on ergonomics and the functionalities of the stamping/melting of exhibits:
1. Modification of the general user interface
Making e-signum an application that is clear, intuitive and pleasing to the eye is a challenge that we wanted to take up in order to make the various tasks of file management much simpler:
- To clarify the meanings of the icons, we added a text description to them,
- The access to your user profile is more contrasted and a return to the home page was added, symbolized by a house icon in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Modification of the interface of the folder stamping/folder merging
In line with the above remarks, the buffer/merge interface has been simplified, but without losing any of its functionality:
- Multiple options have been grouped together in the same menu, so that they are less present during your adjustment work,
- The addition of subset(s) is made more readable thanks to a more explicit positioning,
- The file drop zone is more clearly defined, and a new animation makes it clear that it is possible to click on it,
- New animations when moving parts allow to identify more clearly those that have just changed place,
- Lastly, a “help for use” was added to take full advantage of the possibilities offered by the application. This is currently being drafted and will be expanded.
3. Multiple exhibits selection
To meet the need to move several dozen exhibits, multiple selection is now available! It is now possible to make mass moves of files. A simple click/move authorizes this multiple selection. It is also possible to select several documents using Ctrl+Click, or to hold the click for a few seconds by delimiting a frame on the different exhibits.
We thank you for your feedback on the operation of the application, our team remains open to any new suggestion. Rest assured that we are continuing to develop e-signum in order to provide you with the best possible support.
See you soon,
The e-signum team
Corentin, Franck and Rémi